Summary and Wrap Up
Let’s review what you have learned in Module 4 about how to use partnership-oriented practices with families in order to develop trusting partnerships.
- In Step 1 you read about a practice dilemma related to China and Aaron.
- In Step 2 you turned this practice dilemma into an answerable question, with a focus on finding out whether engaging in partnership-oriented practices would enhance a trusting partnership between China and Aaron.
- In Step 3 you considered key sources of knowledge about partnership-oriented practices, including the best available research evidence, policies and professional guidelines, and experience-based knowledge.
- In Step 4 you integrated these sources of evidence with the perspectives of China and Aaron to make an informed practice decision, and created a plan for implementing your decision.
- In Step 5 you considered ways to evaluate the plan for using partnership-oriented practices to develop a trusting partnership.