Frequently Asked Questions - Technical Questions
Dashboards are menus for each module. Instructor Dashboards are found in the "For Instructors" section. Module Dashboards are found in the "Modules" section.
Each instructor dashboard contains links to all learner module materials as well as instructor materials, including:
- activity guides,
- personnel preparation standards,
- OSEP indicators and outcomes, and
- downloadable versions of videos and audio clips.
All of CONNECT’s standard “a” Activities are available in both Adobe PDF and Word Document formats on the Instructor dashboard. Although PDF files cannot be modified, if you would like to modify an Activity, download and use the Word document version of the file. (Right-click and select "Save As..." to download.) You can then distribute your new revised activity to your learners via your Learning Management System, email, or hard copy.
Learners may submit completed PDF activities to their instructors in a number of ways:
Learners may email the completed PDF activity. There is an email function in the PDF File menu.
- From Adobe Reader, select File -> Attach to Email
- Instructors will need to provide a correct email address to learners.
- Learners may print the completed PDF activity and turn into the instructor. There is a Print function in the PDF File menu.
- Learners may upload the completed PDF activity form into an Learning Management System (LMS) drop-box.